Invisalign Virtually Invisible Teeth Straightening with Clear Aligners
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign treatment is a virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth with minimal disruption to your lifestyle.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign treatment involves wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth. Because the aligners are virtually transparent Invisalign is far more discreet compared with traditional brackets and wires.
These bespoke clear aligners are designed to gently move your teeth into the desired position. Throughout your treatment your dentist will monitor your progress and ensure that your aligners are fitting correctly.
Virtually invisible. No wires or brackets.
You can brush, floss and eat as normal. Just remember to wear your aligners for 22 hours a day for best results.
SmartTrack material is clinically proven to perform better than any other clear aligner material.
The Invisalign process
Invisalign treatment starts with a free consultation with one of the dentists at Westbury Smiles Dental Practice. Following that discussion, if Invisalign sounds like the treatment for you we will complete a full orthodontic examination and take photos, dental impressions and x-rays of your teeth to confirm suitability.
These records will be used to create a virtual 3D ClinCheck® treatment plan which allows us to show you how your teeth will move and how your smile will improve over the course of your treatment.
This allows you to see upfront what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the treatment. Once you approve the ClinCheck® treatment plan, your custom-made, clear aligners are made specifically for you.
Treatment can now start! You’ll receive a series of aligners to wear every day and change at home – on average every 1-2 weeks. Each set of aligners moves your teeth little by little so that gradually your teeth get closer to their desired straighter position. You will wear each set of aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day and you’ll visit us around every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress, make adjustments and receive new aligners.
After finishing your treatment plan, retainers will be required to maintain your new smile.
Invisalign smooth, flexible aligners are custom-made to fit your mouth.
Can move teeth in as little as 3 months.
SmartTrack material provides greater than 75% improvement in overall tooth movement predictability.
Advantages of wearing Invisalign
Invisalign clear aligners are produced from a SmartTrack material which is more comfortable than other brands and provides a custom made fit. Invisalign offers a great alternative to more conventional brackets and can help boost confidence levels and achieve a more aesthetic smile.
What makes Invisalign different?
- Discreet - virtually invisible, no metal wires or brackets
- Removable - you can brush, floss and eat as normal. There are no wires and brackets so you don’t need to change the way you brush and floss. Just remember to wear your aligners for 22 hours a day for best results.
- Gentle - SmartTrack material clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement and perform better than any other clear aligner material.
- Comfort - Invisalign aligners are custom-made and trimmed to your exact gum line. They are smooth and flexible and there are no wires or brackets.
- Convenience - no emergency visits for broken wires. There are no food restrictions. This is in contrast to wires and brackets where there are numerous foods you are unable to enjoy as they can damage the brackets or get stuck in the braces.
- Quick - can move teeth in as little as 3 months.
- Predictable - SmartTrack material which provides greater than 75% improvement in overall tooth movement predictability.
Invisalign Teeth Straightening in Bristol
Please contact our team for more information.